lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

my profile

                                                              MY PROFILE
                                                     
                                                               My name is antonio.

                                                               I am 13 years old.

                                                               My birthday is in desember.

                                                               I live in Javea.
                                                                        
                                                               I like meeting my friends.

                                                               I like playing football and basketball.

                                                              my favourite food is pasta.
                                                                    
                                                              I like playing videogames.
                                                              
                                                 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario